Industrial Packaging Rings
Highly specialized in metal processing – world market leader with clamping rings
The Industrial Packaging Rings division forms the core business of the Ringmetall Group and is represented by the Berger Group. The Berger Group, headquartered in Berg (Germany), can look back on over 60 years of company history. The company supplies the leading drum manufacturers and their suppliers with clamping rings and accessories, which are mainly used in the packaging industry. In addition to six production sites in Europe, the company also produces in two plants in Asia and four plants in the USA. A total of over 2,500 different types of clamping rings for a wide range of applications are produced at all sites, some of which are highly automated and industrialized. The Berger Group’s products are used in the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and food processing industries. In the market segment of drum closures, the company is the world market leader with a market share of over 50 percent.
Companies of the Berger Group
- August Berger Metallwarenfabrik GmbH, Berg, Germany
- Berger Closures Ltd, Peterlee, Great Britain
- Berger Italia S.r.l., Valmadrera, Italy
- S.G.T. S.r.l., Albavilla, Italy
- CEMSAN Metal Parca Imalat Limited Sirketi, Dilovasi-Kocaeli/Istanbul, Turkey
- Berger Group Europe Iberica S.L., Reus, Spain
- Berger Group US Inc, USA (Birmingham/AL, Texas, Pennsylvania and Chicago/IL)
- Berger Closing Rings (Changshu) Co. Ltd, Changshu, China
Further information on the Berger Group can be found under https://www.berger.global/.