Highly specialized in metal processing – world market leader with clamping rings
Berger Group, based in Berg (Germany), can look back on more than 60 years of company history. The company supplies the leading drum manufacturers and their suppliers with clamping rings and accessories, which are mainly used in the packaging industry. In addition to six production sites in Europe, the corporation also produces in two plants in Asia and three plants in the USA. At all locations, a total of more than 2,500 different types of clamping rings are produced for a wide variety of applications in partly highly automated industrial manufacturing. The products of the Berger Group are used in the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and food processing industries. In the market segment of drum closures, the company has a market share of more than 70% of the world market.
Companies of Berger Group
- August Berger Metallwarenfabrik GmbH, Berg, Germany
- Berger Closing Rings (Changshu) Co., Ltd., Changshu, China
- Berger Group Europe Iberica S.L., Reus, Spain
- Berger Italia S.r.l., Valmadrera, Italy
- Berger Group US, Inc., USA (Locations in Birmingham/Alabama, Texas, Pennsylvania and Chicago/Illinois)
- CEMSAN Metal Parca Imalat Limited Sirketi, Dilovasi-Kocaeli/Istanbul, Turkey
- Hollandring B.V., Vaassen, Netherlands
- Latza GmbH, Attendorn, Germany
- S.G.T. S.r.l., Albavilla, Italy
- Berger Closures Ltd., Peterlee, UK
Further information on the Berger Group can be found under https://www.berger.global/.